- The Capital CoLAB equips emerging talent with the expertise to accelerate the Capital Region forward.
- Together with the region’s preeminent educators and business leaders, we designed the Digital Tech Credential to integrate digital tech skills into higher education curriculum with real world application.
- The Capital CoLAB's Digital Tech Credential helps emerging young professionals in all majors gain sought-after tech capabilities that support your field of study.
- Booz Hamilton Allen
- Capital One
- General Dynamics
- JPMorgan Chase
- MedStar Health
- McKinsey & Company
- Monumental Sports & Entertainment
- Northrop Grumman
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Under Armour
- Complete the credential course requirements
- Program completion (Gain digital badge!)
- Job and Internship opportunities
- Job Shadowing
- Engagement with senior executives
- …and more!
When you enroll in the Digital Tech Credential through our online system, we work to put you in front of employers. We’ll send your resume to recruiters and alert you of the best campus opportunities for employer engagement.
Upon completion of the Credential, you will receive a digital badge, which will be shareable on social professional sites such as LinkedIn, as well as available to display on your resume. Hiring managers and recruiters will recognize this badge as a differentiator in hiring.
Digital badges are markers of academic and professional achievement that you can publicize across a broad range of mediums (both print and online).
The CoLAB's Digital Tech Credential is accepted and recognized by all CoLAB companies as a marker that you are well prepared to step into positions that require foundational digital skills, such as data analysis, data visualization, and data security.
The Digital Tech Credential has no GPA/grade requirements attached to it. To complete the credential, all you need to do is pass your university-specific credential courses.
CoLAB companies reserve the right to apply internal company standards to all Credential applicants during job and internship interview processes.
If you are enrolled in or have completed just one course in the Credential program, you are eligible for some employer opportunities.
The more courses you complete, the more opportunities become available to you.
Yes! In this scenario, we recommend you partner with your academic advisor and determine if the courses in the Digital Tech Credential benefit your ultimate career goals.
Yes! You are eligible for the credential up until the point of graduation.
Already completed the credential courses? No problem! Just follow our enrollment procedures and we'll get you your digital badge ASAP and link you up with CoLAB companies.
Is there a cost to complete the digital tech credential program?
There is no cost to participate in the Digital Tech Credential program.
Of course! We welcome everyone to participate in the Digital Tech Credential program. However, each company reserves the right to apply internal hiring standards to Credential candidates. Having the Digital Tech Credential does not increase the likelihood of obtaining employer-sponsored visas.
For all questions, please email email@example.com